COVID SAFE in support of all of our patients
We are here to support our patients and the community the best way we can, delivering quality healthcare throughout COVID-19 and beyond.
What we are doing to be COVIDSAFE – important information you need to know
- It is safe to visit your clinic for a face-to-face consultation – Patients will be screened before entering the practice and we have implemented additional infection control and social distancing measures to keep you, other patients, our staff, and doctors safe. The Doctor consult rooms have been arranged to comply with social distancing and the medical centre is thoroughly cleaned throughout the day.
- Telehealth services are available – This is a convenient way to consult with your doctor if you are unable to visit the clinic.
- There is no need for you to ignore or neglect your regular health needs – Please continue with your regular testing and check-ups, procedures and immunisations. Avoiding these appointments can be dangerous and have long-term health implications and our doctors are available for face to face or Telehealth appointments.
- Our Doctors are not too busy to see you – We have increased resources and and updated processes to support our GPs provide care to you. Your health continues to be our number 1 priority!
What you can do to be COVIDSAFE
- Please answer the COVID-19 screening questions on arrival, they have been implemented to keep everyone who attends the medical centre safe.
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands thoroughly and use the hand sanitisers provided
- Respect staff and follow their guidance as they are here to help
- Most Importantly, If you have any flu-like flu like symptoms including a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat please contact us via phone prior to making a booking or visiting the medical centre. When you ring please advise the clinic staff if you have recently travelled through an area identified as a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days, or been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19. Telehealth services are available so our Doctors can help.